Killustration 6 is a thesis group of six MICA students. This blog will be used for posting useful links for each other to use as resources and inspiration, as well as posting our latest sketches, work etc. for feedback.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So I flocked him....with cotton balls...=)

This is him in the fridge so far. By the way, I liked the first one better too, but she was saying that it wasn't really crazy enough, like it was expected and that I was illustrating it too closely to the poem. I like the bear licking the ice box though, that should be fun.
I think he looks more like a figurine now which is what I wanted.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely make sure there is a bright light shining on his face from inside the freezer because it's SO CUTE! Plus it will draw attention to what he's doing. Also I think it would be a good idea to add lots of fridge items on his side (pieces of cheese stuck on, and bent up metal shelves)

    ALSO...what are you going to use for the cracked plastic? CDs are REALLY easy to break realistically. And you could just paint them white.

    It's gonna be important to make it look like there was lots of stuff in it before he got in there.

    ReplyDelete