Killustration 6 is a thesis group of six MICA students. This blog will be used for posting useful links for each other to use as resources and inspiration, as well as posting our latest sketches, work etc. for feedback.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Finally!!! ITs DONE...! : )


I am so glad it's over. I have all the illustrations painted, scanned, and made a nice color mock up. I made one for my mom for christmas. I did a very different cover, but I think it works so much better. !! I told Sarah my idea for next semester which is a few smaller projects, one being some vintage postcards as mailers. (prob 4) Im still thinking.... NO BOOKS, cuz I have the Illustrated Book next semester lol.

What are every one's schedule for the Spring? Cept for Ash cuz she' OUTTA HERE.

Here is the cover:


No comments:

Post a Comment